CGHS – Powered by  CareerWise

What subjects should I take at school for my degree?

Not sure what subjects you need to take at school for your degree? 

University Entrance (UE) is the minimum requirement to go to a New Zealand university. To be awarded UE you will need:
Some degrees such as medicine and engineering have additional requirements.  You will need to check these on the university website of the institution you would like to study at.  
In the resources section of this page, you will also find links to documents outlining the best school subjects for you to take for each degree.
If you would like help with your subject selection, you can make an appointment to see Mrs Thatcher or you can drop into the Careers Office before school, after school, interval or lunchtime. 

Read full post on CareerWise >